To keep others healthy and safe, we’ve created a list of resources that will help guide families, children, and educators towards the path of pandemic recovery.
In-Person Learning Resources
- Reopening Playbook (NHSA)
- Guidance for Early Care and Education Providers (LA Dept. of Public Health)
- Exposure Management Plan for Early Care and Education (Los Angeles Dept. of Public Health)
- Quick Guide: Help Protect Your Child Care Center from COVID-19 (CDC)
- A Child in My Classroom is Showing Signs of COVID-19: What Do I Do? Quick Guide for Child Care Providers (CDC)
- CDC Report Highlights Head Start’s Success in Mitigating Spread of COVID-19 (NHSA)
- Implementing Mitigation Strategies in Early Care and Education Settings for Prevention of SARS-CoV-2 Transmission (CDC)
The report noted several factors contributing to the successful implementation of CDC-recommended guidelines that helped to prevent COVID-19 transmission among children and staff members. For more information, visit our press release.
NHSA's COVID-19 Vaccination Toolkit
- Accessing the COVID-19 Vaccine
- Identifying & Addressing Vaccine Hesitancy
- FAQs about the Vaccines with Dr. Choo & Dr. Safo
- NHSA’s Social Media Campaign
Tips from the Office of Head Start
- Tips for Talking to Head Start Families and Staff about the Vaccines (OHS)
- Frequently Asked Questions (OHS)
- Communication Resources for COVID-19 Vaccines
- Myths and Facts about COVID-19 Vaccines
- Benefits of Getting a COVID-19 Vaccine
- Infographics: mRNA Vaccine, Viral Vector Vaccine
- COVID-19 Vaccination Hesitancy
- Interactive COVID-19 Vaccine Chatbot: 'Your Friend Doesn't Want the Vaccine. What Do You Say?
- Comic books, stickers, a social media toolkit, videos. and more!
- Head Start & COVID-19: A Symposium on Vaccination and Community Mitigation Efforts (NHSA)
- #SleeveUpforSchools: School and Childcare Staff COVID-19 Vaccination Program (National Association of Secondary School Principals)
- COVID-19 Vaccines & Early Child Care and Education (Child Care Aware)
Give Learning a Shot (First Book)
Resources for the Business Community Toolkit (Health Action Alliance)
- Resources for Executives, Managers, Employees, and HR
- Resources for Communications and Content Creation
- Spanish Resources
The Conversation Campaign (Black Coalition Against COVID)
- Does the COVID Vaccine reflect the needs of communities of color?
- What is emergency use authorization?
The Sleeves Up for Head Start campaign encourages members of the Head Start community to learn about the COVID-19 vaccine, identify and address vaccine hesitancy with empathy and cultural understanding, and share personal experiences around receiving the vaccine.