Our Corporate Leadership Council includes up to twelve partners per year who make a significant investment and have demonstrated a multi-conference commitment to NHSA. This council was designed to foster a deeper level of collaboration and engagement between NHSA and the corporate community that supports Head Start. Council members receive special insight about the evolving Head Start market and are invited to offer strategic guidance.
These benefits include, but are not limited to:
- Membership with NHSA which provides a subscription to all NHSA communications to the Head Start community and access to The Junction
- Quarterly webinars facilitated by NHSA
- Annual private one-on-one meetings with NHSA’s executive team
- Advance notifications of marketing opportunities
- First-round pick of exhibit spaces at national conferences
- Features in Partners at Play newsletter
- Year-round sponsor recognition at all NHSA events
- Personalized post-conference after-action meetings with the Senior Manager of Partnerships and Director of Conferences to discuss continuous quality improvement opportunities
Membership to this council is an invitation only. To inquire about more information please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.