When and where is the Institute?
Group discount available
Your leadership is needed.
Join us for the 2020 Fall Leadership Institute on September 21-24. With all the momentous events taking place this year, there’s a feeling in Washington that we are on the brink of change that only comes once in a generation. You won’t want to miss the opportunity to hear from thought leaders, national political figures, and your cutting-edge colleagues on what all this change means for Head Start.
Your leadership is needed, now more than ever.
- Discussions on the long-term impact of COVID-19 on the economy, federal policy,Head Start, child care, and more
- Keynote address by a current member of Congress
- Virtual Day on the Hill to meet with your legislators
- Discussion on how Head Start programs are leading in their communities to address racism
- Election 2020 panel with Washington political experts
- Professional development opportunities including media and social media training, using data to tell your story, and talking to children about race and current events
… and much more!
From September 21st - 24th, join hundreds of your colleagues for a week of in-depth policy discussion, practical training, and advocacy opportunities with members of Congress.
Questions? Contact us at email@example.com.