We're now virtual!
Help secure Head Start's future
Interested in attending?
We are on the brink of change that only comes once in a generation. Early learning programs—including Head Start, Early Head Start, child care, and universal preschool—are a part of the national conversation like never before.
Right now, key decisionmakers in our nation’s capital are drawing up plans that stand to have a profound impact on Head Start’s work. It is critical that members of Congress and their staff hear firsthand how important Head Start is to the communities they serve.
Join us for the Fall Leadership Institute, September 20-23, 2021.
You won’t want to miss the opportunity to hear from thought leaders, national political figures, and your cutting-edge colleagues on what all this change means for Head Start.
- Discussions on the long-term impact of COVID-19 on the economy, federal policy, Head Start, child care, and more
- Advocacy training and meetings with members of Congress
- Engaging discussions on how Head Start programs are leading in their communities to address racism
- Discussion on how Head Start programs are leading in their communities to address racism
- Professional development opportunities including media and social media training, using data to tell your story and talking to children about race and current events
- … and much more!
NHSA Member Rate: $579
Nonmember Rate: $699
Member Group Rate: $459
(20 or more)
Sign up to save even more!
In addition to providing a rare opportunity to belong to a passionate community, NHSA Membership also provides access to exclusive resources, discounts, and professional development opportunities.