Child Care Partnerships – Partnership Services Coordinator
What We’re Looking For:
We are seeking a Head Start/CCP Partnership Services Coordinator who will be responsible for assisting the program administration with developing management systems that support partners with the overall program compliance. The position will conduct outreach, vet and monitor provider agreements, and will assume an active role in project monitoring potentially working on several projects concurrently. The ideal candidate will have the following responsibilities:
- Oversees planning, developing, implementing and monitoring provider agreement/contract compliance.
- Coordinates outreach to new providers and new service contracts.
- Coordinates Request for Proposals (RFP) or procurement process to obtain new provider contractors.
- Tracks provider inventory and expenses related to materials and facility upgrades.
- Tracks, monitors, and authorizes each export ensuring all documentation collected by Payment Specialist for the purpose of processing provider payments is accurate and compliant prior to approval by EHS Manager.
- Tracks and monitors the provider education requirement compliance.
- Participates in interdepartmental meetings to ensure there is communication with the providers regarding children, program services, and other related activities.
- Develops and maintains eligible provider wait list.
- Researches and documents complaints and monitors solutions.
- Completes all monthly reports that are necessary to ensure agency compliance with provider payments.
- Serves as a lead in the coordination and monitoring of workflow distribution as requested.
For more information, or to apply now, you must go to the website below. Please DO NOT email your resume to us as we only accept applications through our website.