Find a Research Partner
Research partnerships can take many forms, but using research to answer pressing questions about program design, effects, and impacts is an important part of every Head Start program. Partnerships include:
- Federally-funded national studies (e.g. program evalutions, descriptive surveys)
- Federally-funded research grants to universities or graduate students
- Locally-designed partnerships between programs and universities
- Local graduate students carrying out dissertation research
- Pilot studies for new interventions or practices
- and more!
To support a proliferation of research partnerships, NHSA is building a database of Head Start programs and researchers interested in pursuing various topics. The database is forthcoming in summer 2015, but we’re currently gathering information about stakeholders on both sides. Take the survey below to be included in the database and other conversations moving forward!
Join the Research Partnerships Database as a Head Start Program
Join the Research Partnerships Database as a Researcher