Membership & Special Projects Intern
The Membership/Special Projects Intern will work on membership and special projects set forth by the Membership Department. This position is a data-driven position and will spend most of their time working in the membership database in Salesforce.
Major duties and responsibilities
- Update Membership Organizations addresses/primary contacts
- Identify duplicate records, problem solve, and follow-up
- Create “My NHSA” Account “How To”
- Perform audits on the Membership page of the NHSA website
- Prepare Membership packets and other welcome material
- Preferred education focus: pursuing a degree in Computer Science.
- Good judgment, flexibility, and problem-solving skills.
- Experience with database management (Member Nation/Salesforce is preferred).
- Proficient with Microsoft Office software.
To be considered for this opportunity, please email your resume, cover letter, and one writing sample to email@example.com. The candidate will need to provide their own computer or laptop with a webcam, internet connection, and phone to successfully meet the equipment requirements. If this is a barrier to participation, exceptions will be considered on a case-by-case basis. Applications will be considered until the internship is filled.
NHSA IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER. All qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, national origin, marital status, religion, gender, age, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, personal appearance, family responsibilities, political affiliation, or enrollment in a college, university, technical school, or adult education.
Join the team!
To apply for an internship at the National Head Start Association, please review our open internships below and email a resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.