Membership & Special Projects Intern
The Membership/Special Projects Intern will work on membership and special projects set forth by the Membership Department. This position is a data-driven position and will spend most of their time working in the membership database in Salesforce.
Major duties and responsibilities
- Update Membership Organizations addresses/primary contacts
- Identify duplicate records, problem solve, and follow-up
- Create “My NHSA” Account “How To”
- Perform audits on the Membership page of the NHSA website
- Prepare Membership packets and other welcome material
- Preferred education focus: pursuing a degree in Computer Science.
- Good judgment, flexibility, and problem-solving skills.
- Experience with database management (Member Nation/Salesforce is preferred).
- Proficient with Microsoft Office software.