Online Roster Management
To ensure that each of your staff and families can take full advantage of NHSA membership benefits, we encourage you to use our roster management system. There are three ways to do this: (if you have any questions, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org)
- If you have more than 15 people to add or update use the upload form here. You can download a roster spreadsheet, fill it out, and upload it.
- If your program’s roster contains more than 50, and you just have one or two to changes or additions, please use this form.
- If your program’s roster contains fewer than 50, and you just have a few additions, deletions or changes, you can use the online portal and make the changes directly. Here’s how:
- Return to the NHSA Member Portal here: My NHSA Community or go to NHSA.org and look for the MY NHSA link at the top of the page. It will take you here:
- Click Manage My Roster which will take you here:
Your username is your email address.
- Once inside, click on Roster management at the bottom of the page:
- This will take you to the roster. Scroll down to the record you want to change and click the edit link:
- To add a record, click Add Entry:
- To delete an entry, open it to edit and check the remove box:
- When you are done editing, click the Scroll to Submit to jump to the bottom of the roster where you can submit the changes: